Books, Classes, Kits & More
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 (US only)
Rainforest Cascade Necklace (aqua)
Create the stunning ?Rainforest Cascade Necklace?
from Margie?s book, The Beader?s Color Palette
. This dramatic neckpiece is featured in the June/July ?08 issue of Beadwork Magazine.
Intermediate skill level. Must know basic wire work to create cone attachment to clasp. Must be comfortable handling multiple strands of seed beads simultaneously (a tricky task!).
- Project instructions (with color photos and diagrams)
- 90 gms (total) size 11o seed beads in several shades of aqua as shown
- 30 gms (total) size 11o seed beads in lighter shades of aqua as shown (for center of cascading tie)
- 5 gms size 14o beads aqua 20 - 25 gms size 6o and/or 8o beads for texture
- 24 terminating aqua epoxy marquis teardrop fringe beads
- size 11 looming needle (extra long)
- size 12 beading needle
- Nymo thread in appropriate color
- 2 silver 4? head pins to connect cones
- 2 silver cones
- 1 silver clasp
You might also like: