Books, Classes, Kits & More
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 (US only)
The Beader's Guide to Color
The only book of its kind written specifically for bead artists, The Beader's Guide to Color teaches beaders of all levels everything they need to know about color to create unique and vibrant beadwork designs. Author and artist Margie Deeb discusses in depth the psychological and symbolic associations of all the colors of the spectrum, and the ways in which color can be used to create and accentuate pattern, rhythm, and movement. Twenty-one color schemes are described and illustrated in detail with accompanying projects.
- Includes more than twenty jewelry and art projects that demonstrate important color concepts
- Provides easy-to-follow instructions for beginners on stringing, loom weaving, and basic off-loom stitches
- Offers an extensive bibliography of color reference books and material
- Over 75 color palettes illustrated and designated by Delica number
- Features stunning examples of beadwork by thirty-nine of today's leading bead artists including:
Margo C. Field
Madelyn C. Ricks
E. A. Scarborough
Carol Wilcox Wells
Carol S. Zilliacus
Ann Tevepaugh Mitchell
8 1/2 x 11 inches.
320 color illustrations.
published by Watson-Guptill Publications.
You might also like: